A new game and the usual crop of post-release fixes
It seems to be very rare that when a new game is released everything works perfectly and there is no need for subsequent fixes.
This has been the case with the new Cyberpunk 2077, which has already meant developers issuing a patch, hotfix 1.04, for the PC and Play Station versions, with one expected for the Xbox version soon.
Among the bugs are a sequence that triggered a brain seizure in a user! The patch has smoothed out the sequence to prevent this, along with a potential streaming issue.
But there is also an issue with the featured music and their copyrights, which has meant that the music has now been muted.
Below are the full patch notes courtesy of pcgamer.com:
- Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
- Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
- Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
- Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
- Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
- Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M’ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
- Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
- Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
- Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
- Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
- Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
- Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
And apparently, there is still more to be done!!